So For The Sake Of The Asking

Hi all I am Cane and I am starting this Blog as a platform for anyone wishing to be a part of my experiment. Here you have few limitations and can write about and respond to any topic or current event you wish. I will put forth a platitude of writings and snippets that should hopefully entice your inspired responses. You are free to join in as long as your attempt to communicate is well thought out and does not cross the bounds of good taste. I have a BA degree in Communications from the University Of Miami and have worked in the Wine and Food Industry for over 25 years. To post a comment please click on the title of the article.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Inspirations of the Day - ' DO UNTO OTHERS '

WE EXPECT OTHERS TO DO AS WE DO...IF THIS BE THE CASE...THEN HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY CONDEMN THEIR WRONG DOING...WHEN AT SOMETIME ...AT SOME PLACE WE HAVE PROBABLY DONE THE SAME.

No comments: